WE CARE ADULT CARE, INC. was established in 1998 to provide senior citizens with a comprehensive, integrated program of mentally and physically stimulating activities. We provide daily nutritious meals, medical care and transportation by a dynamic team of health care professionals with over 50 years combined experiences working with seniors. Alzheimer’s and dementia related illnesses. This alternative care setting also provides support and alternative caregiver options.
WE CARE ADULT CARE, INC offers a full day program 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Monday through Friday.
WE CARE ADULT CARE STAFF
WE CARE ADULT CARE, INC. is owner operated and stands out from all other centers since we are owned and managed by a team of dynamic health care professionals who are committed to maintaining the highest quality of care.
Our team consists of a Medical Director, Registered Nurses, Social Worker, Nationally Certified Activities Director, Certified Nursing Assistants, and ancillary staff who go above and beyond to meet all needs! We are dedicated to providing the best alternative to institutionalization. We address and provide services for all needs. We have experience, compassion, skills, and energy that make our center #1 in Monmouth County.
AWARDS & CREDENTIALS
- Small business Success Award by the NJ Small Business Development Center.
- Fleet Small Business Leadership Award.
- Proclamations from Former Governor McGreevey and Senator Joseph Kyrillos for outstanding Service to the Community.
- Highlighted on News 12 New Jersey – the New Jersey television station.
- Numerous Newspaper articles written about our Adult Day Care in local and regional papers
Meet Our Staff
Licensed by the New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services